Careers at GreenSight Ag
Want to change the world using drone technology? Read on!
Our currently posted open positions are listed below:
- We are seeking a smart, highly-capable software engineer to help us develop next-generation airborne IP data networks.
Requirements for the position include:
- BS or MS in software engineering or computer science and 5+years experience
- Hands-on experience developing and integrating network software
- Deep knowledge of Linux and TCP/IP networking. Experience with dynamic routing and load balancing preferred.
- Experience with advanced networking architectures including VLAN’s, routing, SNMP, caching and peering servers, and network security.
- Knowledge of security considerations, including include setting-up routers in an environment where applications and various users need to be separated from each other
- Experience with routing / network experience that takes into consideration supporting real-time voice and data communications in a [Ethernet/IP] packet environment.
- VITA 49 experience is a big plus.
- Experience working with enterprise network router hardware a plus.
- Experience with C/C++ and Python required.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Familiarity with aviation and high reliability systems a plus
- Startup experience is also a major plus
Salary for this position, starting at $110k, strongly based on experience and education. Compensation package includes equity and health insurance.