GreenSight is a Boston based startup developing an automated drone intelligence service. We are focused on improving outcomes and economics for a variety of industries including agriculture, infrastructure monitoring, security and construction. The company has deployed hundreds of drones operating daily all over the world. We are growing rapidly, and looking for a drone enthusiast to join our team.
- 2 or 4 Year degree preferred
- Experience with drones, either as a hobby or professionally
- Experience as an RC aircraft pilot (plane, helicopters and/or multicopters)
- Experience with hand tools and measurement instruments
- Experience building and servicing drones and/or RC aircraft
- Prior military experience preferred
- Candidate must have or be able to earn an RPIC license from the FAA. Candidates without current RPIC must be prepared to study intensively and pass the exam within 2 weeks of starting.
Position pays $40,000-$55,000 depending on experience and RPIC license. Greensight is an equal opportunity employer.