Greensight is a dynamic, funded startup developing fully automated drone systems and a wide variety of related hardware and software. We are expanding an elite team of smart, hard working engineers who can combine their skills to lead one of the fastest growing industries in the world.
We are seeking an intelligent, intellectually curious and highly-capable engineer to be a high level contributor on the development of software for our drones and other robotic systems. You scope, plan, and execute embedded systems development and implementation across GreenSight’s technology portfolio including drones, ground systems, cameras, and electronics. You should be comfortable working semi-autonomously while meeting long-term goals.
- BS or MS in electrical or software engineering or computer science and 2+ years experience
- Experience developing software on embedded Linux platforms and other realtime operating systems such as ChibiOS, NuttX or FreeRTOS
- Experience developing software for autonomous vehicles
- Experience interfacing embedded hardware with sensors and mechanical actuators
- Familiarity with software development process tools such as Jira, git, gdb, etc
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Startup experience is also a major plus
Salary for this position will be strongly based on experience and education. Compensation package includes equity and health insurance. GreenSight is open to considering candidates with a STEM OPT or H1B visa as well as permanent residents and US citizens. Greensight is an equal opportunity employer.