Greensight is a dynamic small company developing fully automatic drone systems and other robotics technology to transform industries. We are growing our elite team of smart, hard working engineers who are combining their skills to lead one of the fastest growing industries in the world.
We are seeking a smart, highly-capable engineer to participate in the development of software for our drones, robots, and web portal. This person must be mentally flexible and have demonstrated the ability to pick up new skills quickly. Example tasks might include building a classifier to find cars or people in an imagery dataset or figuring out how to diagnose diseases in plants from photos.
Candidates must be comfortable working in a fast paced, small team startup environment.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications. However, none of these items is a must-have but are examples of skills we’ll want you to learn on the job.
- BS or MS in computer or software engineering or computer science and 2+ years experience. (Additional relevant experience can substitute for the degree.)
- Experience with machine learning frameworks such as Keras, PyTorch, or TensorFlow. Experience working with CNNs (Convolutional Neural Networks) a major plus.
- Experience developing in Python, C, C++.
- Experience with image processing / computer vision techniques and tools such as OpenCV, SLAM, or photogrammetry.
- Experience with revision control systems such as Git.
- Experience working with cloud computing platforms (AWS or GCP) a plus.
- Strong familiarity with Linux. Shell scripting experience is a major plus.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
Salary for this position, starting at $100k, strongly based on experience and education. Compensation package includes equity. GreenSight is open to considering candidates with a STEM OPT or H1B visa as well as permanent residents and US citizens. Greensight is an equal opportunity employer. We fundamentally believe that the strongest teams are diverse teams and are actively seeking to build a diverse staff.