We are seeking a smart, experienced engineer to participate in the design, development, and testing of a variety of multicopter drones at our Boston, MA office. You will work as a key member of our tech team on next-generation hardware for our drones and ground systems, including designing, developing, and testing a fully automated landing and recharging system. You should be comfortable with multicopters and their associated hardware, and very enthusiastic about small UAV technology. Note that we value serious hobbyist experience as well as professional experience.
- BS or MS in aerospace, mechanical, or electrical engineering and 3+ years experience with UAV’s.
- Experience designing and flight testing quadcopters or other small drones and their associated hardware.
- Experience with Arducopter and/or PX4, preferably with a detailed understanding of the code base.
- Comfort using embedded linux.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Startup experience is a plus.
Salary for this position will rise substantially with experience and degree, but begins at $90,000/year. Compensation package includes stock options and health insurance. Greensight is an equal opportunity employer.