Greensight is a dynamic, funded startup developing fully automated drone systems and a wide variety of related hardware and software. We are expanding an elite team of smart, hard working engineers who can combine their skills to lead one of the fastest growing industries in the world.
We are seeking a smart, highly-capable engineer to participate in the development of Computer Vision and Signal Processing software for our drones, robots, and web portal. This person must be mentally flexible and have demonstrated the ability to pick up new skills quickly. An example task might include building a classifier to find cars or people in an imagery dataset. While a basic understanding of machine learning techniques is necessary for this role, extensive knowledge and experience with signal processing techniques is most important. There will be processing and classification challenges in multiple domains such as imaging, acoustics/vibrations, and RF. Candidates must be comfortable working in a fast paced, small team startup environment.
- BS or MS in computer, electrical, software engineering or computer science and 2+ years experience. (Additional relevant experience can substitute for the degree)
- Experience with signal processing concepts and applications: you will need to be able to formulate creative processing pipelines that can extract meaningful features from many kinds of messy data
- Experience with deploying algorithms into real world applications
- Experience with machine learning frameworks such as Keras, PyTorch, or TensorFlow. Experience working with CNNs (Convolutional Neural Networks) a major plus
- Experience developing in Python, C, C++
- Experience with image processing / computer vision techniques and tools such as OpenCV, SLAM, or photogrammetry
- Experience with revision control systems such as Git
- Experience working with cloud computing platforms (AWS or GCP) a plus
- Strong familiarity with Linux. Shell scripting experience is a major plus
- Good written and verbal communications skills
Salary for this position is strongly dependent on experience and education and expected to be between $100k and $120k. Compensation package includes equity and health insurance. GreenSight is an equal opportunity employer with an unshakeable belief in the value of having a staff that is diverse in gender, age, race, sexual orientation, and sexual identity. We are open to considering candidates with a STEM OPT or H1B visa as well as permanent residents and US citizens. Greensight is an equal opportunity employer.