GreenSight is a Boston based startup developing an automated drone intelligence service. We are focused on improving outcomes and economics for a variety of industries including agriculture, infrastructure monitoring, security and construction. The company has deployed hundreds of drones operating daily all over the world. We are growing rapidly, and looking for a robotics enthusiast to join our team.
We are seeking a smart, highly-capable technician to help us manufacture and service drones, robots and other high tech equipment that we have both under development and deployed at customer locations. Candidates must be comfortable working in a fast paced, small team startup environment.
- 2 or 4 Year degree preferred
- Experience with drones or other robotics, either as a hobby or professionally
- Experience as an RC aircraft pilot desirable or interested in learning (plane, helicopters and/or multicopters)
- Experience with hand tools and measurement instruments
- Experience building and/or servicing electronic equipment
- Experience with electrical wiring, soldering, mechanical assembly
- Prior military experience preferred
Position pays $40,000-$60,000 depending on experience and skillset. Greensight is an equal opportunity employer. We fundamentally believe that the strongest teams are diverse teams and are actively seeking to build a diverse staff.