Greensight is a dynamic small company developing fully automatic drone systems and other robotics technology to transform industries. We are growing our elite team of smart, hard working professionals to lead one of the fastest growing industries in the world.
We are seeking an office manager to handle a range of administrative responsibilities at our 10,000 Square Foot office in Boston’s Seaport District. Our location is walking distance from South Station and adjacent to a silver line stop.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in setting up new customers for our golf drone system, including collecting information and guiding customers through the registration process.
- Managing company insurance policies
- Purchasing supplies and equipment and maintaining relevant accounting records
- Shipping drones and other items to customers in the US and Canada
- A willingness to learn new skills and expand your role
- Greeting occasional visitors and answering our general phone number (very low call volume)
Helping onboard new employees and maintaining employee HR records
Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Experience and confidence with google apps and microsoft office are also necessary.
GreenSight is growing, and constantly providing opportunities for career growth to all our employees. We expect specific opportunities to arise to expand your role at the company according to your interests and experience. Compensation will vary between $45k and $60k based on experience and knowledge, along with health and dental insurance, short and long term disability insurance and life insurance.
Greensight is an equal opportunity employer. We fundamentally believe that the strongest teams are diverse teams and are actively seeking to build a diverse staff.